Monday, October 31, 2011

Upcycled Tiered Fruit Stand

I got this colander and jello mold thing when my grandma passed away.  I have always loved old aluminum kitchen things.  I wanted to make something out of them so when I came across a cake pan at the thrift store, a tiered fruit stand was born.  My handy hubby connected the pieces for me and then I gave them a shiny coat of red paint.  Every time I grab a piece of fruit I smile and think of my wonderful grandma!
 









Linking up to these parties:










NightOwlCrafting












Domestically Speaking
























 Beth

7 comments:

  1. I definitely LOVE this and NEED to do it too! Great idea, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SOOO cute! I LOVE it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are awesome so I featured you at my Hookin Up with HoH Party!

    Feel free to stop by for a button if you'd like. :)

    xoxo

    Allison @ House of Hepworths

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow- this is fabulous! How fun and original :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a super cute idea! love the fruit stand idea and the color you used!
    ~Kimberlee

    ReplyDelete